This time of year the days are shorter and the holiday chaos begins to sneak in, but there is SO much to be grateful for. Join us in our 5 day gratitude challenge, the 5 Days of Thanks and Giving, which starts Monday, Nov 12!
We LOVE our teachers!! As mamas, we are trusting in our teachers everyday to shower our babies with knowledge, compassion and love. And as a daughter of a teacher, I also recognize the energy that you muster up every day for your classroom, and then for your family when you get home. We get a break from our kids when they are at school - and you get our kids! Whoa!
We see you. And we thank you. And we hope you will join us on your Summer break. As a special thanks, we're offering these deals for the teachers in our Village. Contact Natalie to claim your pass!
Introducing our Refer-a-friend Discount Program
Do you know a mama who would love FIT4MOM? For every friend you refer, who signs up for a membership, you'll receive a full month free. The biggest source of new members has always been word-of-mouth, and I believe you should be rewarded for that!
The fine print
- We offer different membership options and plans, so to level the playing field, whether you have a Monthly Unlimited Membership, 10-Class Pass or Saturday-only Membership, you can think of the reward as a $65 credit to your account (the value of our Monthly Unlimited Membership).
- Qualifying friends will have signed up for either a 10-Class Pass or a Monthly Unlimited Membership. Saturday-only Memberships do not qualify.
- A new field has been added to our New Client form, where your friends can indicate that they heard about FIT4MOM from "A friend" and then they will need to provide your name in the blank field.
- 8 Fun, Totally Not Boring Ideas
- Looking for healthy party favors that don't suck (like when you were a kid and the local dentist gave out toothbrushes at Halloween or that time your mom put fruit at the bottom of your Christmas stocking)? Look no further. It's definitely possible to throw a fun party and give your pint-sized guests a little surprise to take home that won't add to their after party sugar crash.
This post is guest written by Peggy Keefe-Lopez, owner of Yippitee, a new, Austin-based children's birthday shirt company.